Summer Activity Leader
The EF International Language School in Berlin is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Activity Leaders. Please note these are summer jobs and we are looking to recruit staff from Mid June - Mid/End August, though shorter contracts of 3 - 4 weeks & part-time "mini-job" options will also be available. We may be able to offer accommodation in exchange for residence duties at our student residences.
Your key responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Organising and participating in leisure activities and excursions
- General group management and discipline
- Student welfare and supervision
- Promote the well-being and satisfaction of all students
- Assist with arrivals, intakes, departures and large events
- Deal with administrative tasks where required.
Note: Please feel free to submit your application in German language. Kurzbewerbungen sind vollkommen ausreichend.
About EF Education First
- German Level B2 or higher
- Enthusiastic, confident and energetic.
- A natural leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and punctual.
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun.
- Comfortable leading activities, social events, sports activities and excursions
- Knowledge of the local area preferred.
- Able to attend 1-day training prior to contract commencing.
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities.